When business executives need technology, they turn to the IT department. In many cases, they get a technical response that they don’t fully understand. And when asked what the service will cost, IT typically can’t provide a definitive answer.
A Service Catalog is a foundation for defining services and communicating with the business; it represents an essential element for ITIL® or any process-based IT transformation initiative.
CompuCom offers an on-line Service Request and Catalog solution that allows clients to order the technologies, services, and resources they need through a request catalog that is integrated with CompuCom’s service desk.
As an on-line point of service, the catalog offers 24x7 availability and access to CompuCom’s broad set of delivery and support capabilities. The catalog automates approval cycles and provides a graphical status update for complete transparency to requestors and approvers. The catalog can even be customized to create the look and feel that best fits the client’s needs.
CompuCom’s request and catalog solution includes:
Standard service catalog capabilities
- Entitlement: Access based on defined business rules
- Request Catalog: Tiered for effective categorization and bundling
- Process Management: Ensures effective routing and workflow initiation
- Workflow Management: Manages supporting resolver group workflow, whether in sequence or parallel
- Approval: Using process, policy and workflow supported by governance and exception work instructions to manage manual and automated approvals
Dedicated service catalog operations team that supports all aspects of the service catalog, including:
- Requirements analysis
- Deployment and transition
- On-going support and performance management
Packaged “per task” pricing
- Data management and configuration support
- Change and product specification coordination
- Ongoing support for availability and issue management
Incremental pricing models through which clients can request the following services
- Service definition and business analysis
- Process definition and assessment
- Transformation roadmap
- Client-specific testing
- Training and documentation
- Custom systems integration
Our proven Integrated Infrastructure Management (IIM™) framework leverages ITIL best practices to deliver technology and process transformation and improvements in IT infrastructure maturity to support your business goals.
Learn how to make it simple for your business to order the technologies, services, and resources they need. Contact Us.