Your customers want more of everything, and they want it fast. Keeping them happy with innovative and cost-effective solutions means you need to design, procure and implement a complete network infrastructure in the least amount of time possible. With more than 25 years of experience procuring and installing equipment and systems for every type of communications network, we understand the unique challenges that telco and service providers face.
We offer complete, turn-key Engineer, Furnish & Install (EF&I) services for central offices and data centers. We work with most major wire-line and wireless service providers and carrier class equipment manufacturers. Using proven methodologies, we deliver against your expectations.
CompuCom® Engineer, Furnish & Install services encompass:
- Project management — A single point-of-contact to handle all aspects of the project.
- Engineering — Design, configuration and bill of material development and validation capabilities.
- Staging — A fully staffed integration center with 500 amps of -48 VDC power and open floor space.
- DC power installation — Cable installation, H-taps and lugs, all tied into the return bus and battery distribution fuse bay.
- Rack and stack — Relay rack installation and grounding. Equipment is stacked per design elevations.
- Cabling — Installation and end-to-end validation testing of all copper and fiber data cables.
- Test and turn-up — Operational and functional testing. We provide full system commissioning in production mode.
- As-built documentation — Detailed breakdown and digital pictures of cable paths and rack elevations.