Adopting converged infrastructure requires changes in data center architecture planning, procurement, and IT operations. It can also be difficult to determine which solution will be best for your organization, when faced with similar offerings from different vendors. By working with CompuCom vendor-neutral, data center experts, you can get an honest evaluation of each of the solutions that you are considering. Our experts will also help you gain a true understanding of the skill and process gaps you will need to fill in order to implement and support each of the solutions being considered. This knowledge can then be used to negotiate additional financing, implementation, educational, and support options with the technology provider.
CompuCom is one of the few technology providers that can offer a wide array of technology choices, expertly deploy and integrate them, and provide monitoring and operations services. All our solutions are pre-certified by the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for the recommended use cases.
With CompuCom’s Converged Infrastructure solutions, you’ll be able to:
- Reduce the risk of selecting a converged infrastructure solution
- Map a path that best matches your current and future computing needs, including private, public, and hybrid cloud architectures
- Validate the cost and benefit analysis of the various options
- Deploy the pre-integrated solutions (handled before shipping) quickly and efficiently
- Migrate workloads to the new platform rapidly
- Integrate the hardware and tools into your existing infrastructure, including systems management, monitoring, and data-protection systems
- Educate your staff on how to use and manage the new infrastructure
- Receive ongoing support and maintenance
- Add our Managed Services that provide monitoring, alerts, and infrastructure management
CompuCom specializes in the sale and support of the following converged infrastructure systems:
- Dell XC Series of Web-scale Converged Appliances with Nutanix
- Dell Active Systems
- Dell FX Converged Architecture
- EMC VSPEX for Private Cloud
- HP Converged System for Virtualization
- NetApp FlexPod Datacenter
- Nutanix Hyper-converged Solutions
- VCE Vblock
We also offer expertise and support for all major virtualization platforms, including Citrix, Microsoft, Red Hat, and VMware.