The rapid expansion of mobile devices is having a dramatic impact on network and bandwidth requirements and is increasing security concerns across the enterprise. Traditional approaches to managing a closed network environment no longer apply. To optimize your mobile and wireless network, you need to develop a truly unified and integrated strategy that enables the mobile computing power and flexibility your business wants, while maintaining the network integrity and security your operations and policies demand.
CompuCom Edge and Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) services help organizations meet today’s bandwidth challenges and implement the latest Wi-Fi technologies, securely and cost-effectively.
Building next-generation wireless architecture that can accommodate voice, video, and data traffic requires extensive expertise on the latest technology and industry standards. CompuCom has more than 15 years of experience developing and delivering network solutions. We’ve managed installations with more than 75,000 wireless access points and infrastructures that require advanced services, such as video surveillance and location-based services. Our expertise and holistic approach set us apart. We have certified experts on most of the latest technologies provided by leading companies, including Cisco, Dell, HP, Fortinet, Apple, AT&T, and Microsoft. Our services are designed to support any phase of a project, and we work with your long-term objectives in mind.
With CompuCom’s WLAN and edge networking solutions you will be able to:
- Gradually converge WLAN with your core network with the creation of an enterprise-wide edge and wireless network architecture
- Comply with your corporate security policies and reduce security risks throughout the network perimeter with a validated security blueprint
- Reduce complexity by having consistent security policies that authenticate and integrate with your existing security systems
- Improve visibility of the wireless network
- Enjoy a consistent user experience, reduction in help-desk calls, and improved end-user productivity
- Reduce the time for network management
- Identify possible end-user problems before they happen with quantifiable performance metrics
- Quickly adopt and deploy new technologies in the future with the adoption of open standards and modern management approaches
Contact us now to meet with one of our networking experts.