The threat landscape faced by enterprise security professionals changes every day. As you invest in new security tools and processes, it is essential to establish an integration roadmap based on a clear understanding of how current policies, practices and infrastructure address emerging risk factors.
Most enterprises have IT security measures in place. However, most lack the advanced tools and policies needed to implement a truly unified and integrated security strategy across the enterprise. As a result, it is difficult to fully manage evolving risks and threats that can interrupt operations or damage important assets.
Our Network Security services leverage the Integrated Infrastructure Management (IIM®) framework to deliver technology and process transformation and improvements in IT infrastructure maturity to support your business goals. We've developed a set of proven methodologies that allow you to:
- Assess your current security posture
- Identify problem areas
- Create a step-by-step project plan for correction and improvement
How do we do this? We start by measuring your security maturity level against benchmarks established by the ISO/IEC 27001 and 27002 standards, and peer organizations. This provides a baseline perspective on your security competency. Based on this analysis, we can help you:
- Reduce the costs of protecting enterprise systems and data
- Establish best practices for risk management
- Prevent security breaches and mitigate consequences
- Deliver continuous IT services to support end-users, customers and business processes
- Meet regulatory requirements for protecting sensitive data
We can integrate security best practices into your IT operations and provide you with the tools necessary to plan and execute security integration efforts so that you can:
- Improve performance
- Measure the investments and resources needed to meet compliance requirements
- Deploy enhanced tools and dashboards to represent and convey security readiness
- Identify and visualize gaps in compliance
- Connect security initiatives with business requirements
Contact us today for a free consultation on how CompuCom can help you assess and improve your network security.