The New Normal: Redefining Customer Engagement Within Financial Services
In finance, customers are a moving target. A mix of new and existing channels makes it difficult for financial institutions to attract, interact and retain customers and clients. The only certainty in this modern paradigm is the need for an engagement strategy that maximizes the mix of digital and physical locations- this mix is the “new normal” for successful customer engagement.
Modernizing is critical to delivering value to the customer. Whether opening an account, or transacting business on a mobile app– it’s important that your technology operates seamlessly, and your associates and customers are engaged. Understanding these challenges is one of the reasons six of the top 10 U.S. financial services firms have chosen us to address their managed technology services needs.
Modernizing in the New Normal
Operating in a constant state of modernization requires financial organizations to leverage digital transformation initiatives to drive successful customer engagement. Digital transformation also delivers the solutions and services that alleviate the burdens of operating in a digital world so that the financial institution can focus on what matters most – the customer.
To answer the need, we have assembled a portfolio of financial services technology solutions and services designed specifically to meet the unique needs of today’s financial service organizations including:
- Digital Workplace Services and Solutions: Finance companies can leverage the Digital Workplace to help put associates, and ultimately the customer, first. By modernizing the workplace in a manner that drives change, control and collaboration between technology, process and people, the digital workplace instills an Agile approach towards productivity and operational efficiency.
- Design Thinking: Conducted by CompuCom®, Design Thinking helps drive the right solutions from the main pain-points and problems your financial institution is struggling to address. Whether you’re launching a new product, service, or revamping your customer engagement approach, a design-led approach can help you get there faster and more effectively.
- Self Healing Branch™: The role of the branch has shifted from the center-point of customer engagement to an effective way to supplement the digital customer engagement. Within the finance sector, customer loyalty starts with the trust that the branch will always be there to provide customer service and account service.
- Lifecycle Asset Management: Liberate your staff, reduce overhead, and become nimbler. CompuCom Lifecycle Asset Management solutions provide your financial services organization with a one-stop-shop for the procurement, staging, configuration, deployment, support and disposal of technology.
- Data Center and Multi-Cloud Solutions: Knowing what to migrate to the cloud, which cloud vendor to use, and whether you should go on-premise, off-premise or both is a daunting task. CompuCom can help financial leaders answer all these questions and effectively manage and harness the computational power from public and private storage solutions.