Consolidate the Management of Your Enterprise-wide Network and Achieve Greater Efficiency and Cost Savings
Today, your employees, partners, and customers demand access to the enterprise LAN/WAN and wireless networks from a wide variety of new devices. And you need to meet this growing demand, while managing and supporting all of these devices, and without increasing costs. Not only do you need to find the extra bandwidth, you also need to manage the accompanying security and governance concerns. Meanwhile, new protocols and capabilities in technologies, such as data center networking and WiFi, require an upgrade or replacement of older systems.
CompuCom can help you seamlessly and securely connect multiple locations to a consistent network and manage your entire distributed network. CompuCom Network Solutions take an integrated approach to the network lifecycle and carrier services to save you money, improve availability, and enable right-size bandwidth and technologies that meet your requirements. We reduce the time, money, and complexity of contracting the multiple components necessary to deliver a reliable service in a manner that eliminates handoffs, resulting in shorter resolution periods.
CompuCom offers flexible packaging, which means that all components are available standalone or combined as an integrated utility encompassing bandwidth, hardware, managed services, maintenance services, and professional services across the entire spectrum of network requirements.
Our relationships with leading carriers and original equipment manufacturers lets us access special Application Programming Interfaces to identify root causes and conditions that typically are not accessible to most resellers. And, our Converged Technology Operations provide an end-to-end view from a business user/application perspective through our Persona Portal.
With CompuCom Network Services, you can:
- Deploy a network solution that incorporates the right products and services for wired networks, mobile, and telephony
- Establish capacity trending of both circuits and devices to glean the insights necessary to prioritize traffic, buy the right bandwidth, and avoid capacity shortfalls
- Increase agility and decrease supplier management overhead through an all-encompassing governance model
- Use pre-integrated, ready-to-deploy network toolsets and best practices
- Evaluate network performance metrics in near real-time