In today’s always-on, highly connected world, we’ve come to expect a lot from the technology we use every day. As consumers, we want instant access and ease of use, with a personalized and consistent IT experience.
The same is true for your end users. They demand the power and flexibility to access the hardware, software and information they need to get their jobs done. You have to align IT with business requirements to provide the right resources to the right people at the right time.
At the same time, you want to retain control over your IT infrastructure. You need to protect your organization’s information assets while making sure you get the most out of your IT investments.
That’s why you need CompuCom® Persona-Based Modeling — an innovative set of services and tools to improve the end-user experience and harmonize IT with business demands.
Persona-Based Modeling offers an established methodology for understanding end-user requirements, mapping those needs to IT resources and delivering the right data, applications and devices to drive business success.
With Persona-Based Modeling, you gain the ability to:
- Get control over the proliferation of end-user apps and devices.
- Better manage bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives.
- Accommodate business demands for the latest technology.
- Strengthen IT governance and data security.
- Control costs for devices, software licensing and other IT resources.
- Deliver exactly the right hardware, software and data users need to do their jobs.
- Bridge the divide between IT and the business.
What Is An End-user Persona?
A persona is a detailed definition of a group of end users who require the same set of devices, applications, data access and support. Personas give IT and the business a common understanding of end-user and technical requirements.