One vendor, one comprehensive solution across your entire enterprise. CompuCom takes responsibility and delivers Exchange Messaging and Unified Communications solutions to meet your unique requirements. Services include the following:
- Migration of email mailboxes, workstations, user accounts, desktop profiles, and data into Active Directory from older versions of Exchange, Netware, and Lotus Notes.
- Remediation of Exchange Server failures and performance, stability, and storage issues.
- Development of physical security requirements for domain authentication servers.
- Centralization of services to create a single, managed environment for storage, security, and recovery processes.
- Addition of enhanced functionality including integration into instant messaging applications (including Live Communications Server) and enhanced calendaring and scheduling features.
- Assessment of IP network using VoIP analysis to locate bandwidth bottlenecks, security leaks, and quality service issues.
- Upgrade transport system hardware and software, PBX telephony equipment to VoIP.
- Installation of conferencing hardware as needed along with IP handsets and soft phones.
Strategy Assessment Program Details
The Strategy Assessment is a low-cost service offered by CompuCom. To Qualify for the service, a senior decision maker must approve the engagement and accept a meeting to review the assessment report. The strategy Assessment is not a sales call, but rather an opportunity to gain insight on your critical business and information technology issues from an experienced messaging consultant. Depending on the size and complexity of your organization the assessment may be completed either over the phone or onsite. Examples of the types of findings that will be reviewed in the report include:
- Areas for greatest ROI and suggestions for improving your business processes and leveraging your existing technology.
- List of Microsoft and related technologies that will help address specific needs and pains uncovered in the Strategy Assessment.
- A summary of the benefits your organization will realize with technology improvements and next-step recommendations for improved efficiency and profitability.
- A list of the steps that will allow your company to move forward with creating a detailed implementation plan.