That’s why the first step in any IT management initiative is to account for all of the assets that are currently in the environment. This has become even more important as the life cycles of both endpoint and infrastructure devices have accelerated.
- From an infrastructure perspective, it often seems like assets never actually go away. They are just absorbed as an additional layer of increasingly complex legacy systems that each year becomes more difficult to find, account for, and manage.
- When we look at endpoint devices, the opposite situation occurs. Newer devices like smart phones, tablets, desktops, and laptop computers are introduced, phased out and replaced on tighter refresh cycles. Add to this the growing popularity of Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) to work strategies, and the asset management challenges become even more acute.
We leverage our Integrated Infrastructure Management (IIM®) framework to deliver technology and process transformation and improvements in IT infrastructure maturity to support your business goals and make sure that your enterprise gains maximum value from its IT investments. We manage the entire life cycle of every IT asset from the moment it enters your enterprise until it is retired. We manage the procurement and integration of the right hardware and software for your needs. Then we continue to reduce costs throughout each asset’s life cycle with automated systems and ITIL® best practices.
As a vendor-independent provider, we partner at any stage of asset management maturity. We work in multi-vendor environments with a holistic approach to automate and integrate the people, processes, and products that help your users fulfill their missions. We provide comprehensive consulting services, as well as the following managed services:
- Asset management consulting - assessments, tool evaluations, and gap analysis, as well as ITIL®, Six Sigma, and Gartner best practices
- Procurement management, including lease and lease return management
- Life cycle asset management - baseline physical inventory, auto-discovery and tracking, configuration, imaging, patch management, IMAC, and asset disposal
- Service management and service desk consulting and implementation
- Software management - inventory tracking, usage metering, license harvesting, and compliance verification
- Implementation and integration with other enterprise software
Learn more about how we can help with your asset management life cycle needs, contact us.