Today’s modern applications call for new thinking about network architecture. This is why many clients are now looking at networking solutions from Dell. Dell's networking solutions are based on open standards, built on industry standard hardware and chipsets, and provide a choice of operating systems. In addition, Dell offers some of the most innovative pricing and support options in the industry.
CompuCom provides a full suite of advanced networking related services and support that makes the transition to Dell networking solutions simple and easy as well as helping you explore other Dell related solutions that could offer additional operational and cost advantages.
If you're interested in finding out how Dell network solutions could play in your environment please submit a contact us request.
We've highlighted what we think the key networking solutions from Dell for enterprise-class organizations below.
Adjust the Volume with Dell Z9500 Fabric Switches with "Pay as You Grow" Licensing
The Dell Z9500 is a compact, next-generation switch/router, designed for industry-leading, high-density 10/40GbE aggregation in a data center core network. It includes the feature-rich Dell Networking Operating System 9, and full L2 switching and L3 routing with rich manageability features.
The “pay as you go” licensing model really sets the Z9500 apart and makes it an attractive option for large service providers who need to aggressively control costs while competing on performance. The Dell Z9500 is the first switch on the market to utilize a 3 SKU licensing approach, and includes 132 40GbE ports with the flexibility to breakout up to 528 ports of 10GbE.
For more information about the Z9500 we recommend reading the following resources:
Take Your Fans Everywhere with Dell Campus Networking Solutions
Dell's Campus Reference Architecture provides solutions to address key problems facing small to large businesses. These include:
- Improving scalability and simplicity to enable network growth for any size business, focusing on more efficient installations/deployments and quicker gains in productivity
- Simplifying the complex deployment and manageability of separate sites in a campus or branch business
- Enhancing user management with dynamic policy assignments for guests, employees, and contractors
- Enabling users to self-provisioned corporate and guest access on a variety of devices (Bring Your Own Device -BYOD)
Amp-Up Innovation with New Dell Open Standards, SDN-Ready, 1-to-100GbE Network Switches
Make your network the solution that helps drive business innovation across your enterprise. With Dell's new open, 1-to-100GbE switches you can increase performance now, while getting ready for the software-defined enterprise infrastructure of the future.
Featuring as much as 14x greater density*, 1/5 the cost per Gbps** and up to 86% reduction in time required to design and deploy network fabrics with Dell Active Fabric Manager*** these new switches give you solutions engineered to:
- Deploy modern workloads and applications. The Dell networking Z9100 100GbE switch provides superior bandwidth for modern workloads with 10X the speed of previous generation 10GbE**** switches. Our new low-latency S-Series switches are purpose-built for applications in high-performance computing environments.
- Balance bandwidth flexibility with increased affordability, thanks to multiple throughput options and a choice of networking operating systems.
- Be ready for future demands with the ability to implement SDN as you’re ready for it, using an overlay, controller-based, or programmable approach. From the data center to every remote location and access point across your enterprise, discover how new Dell networking solutions deliver the performance, cost savings and flexibility of open networking with SDN-ready switches.
Learn how to turn your networking vision into a top 100 hit. Contact Us today.