Branch networks, including those in retail, health care, quick-serve restaurants and financial services, often share the common characteristics of complexity and inefficiency. This complexity, often comes from adding stand-alone technologies over time to meet new threats or satisfy new business requirements. Each location requires security and connectivity for a wide variety of IT functions, including wireless LAN, switching, and WAN access. This diverse range of requirements needs more advanced security controls, including Antimalware, Application Control, IPS, and Secure WLAN.
Fortinet’s Connected UTM solution allows you to consolidate and simplify your network while increasing protection and performance. In fact, Fortinet was awarded SC Magazine's Best Buy, 5 Star and Pick of the Litter for FortiGate-140D-POE network security appliance, with a final verdict of "excellent, cost-effective SMB product with fine performance, ease of use and appropriate feature set. We make this our Best Buy."
Key Benefits Include:
- Enterprise campus, branch, data center on a single platform family
- Add UTM, WiFii, switching, authentication, and end point security
- Manage access and connectivity, wireless access points, 4G access, switches, IP devices all WITH a SINGLE FortiGate device
- Meet PCI, HIPPA, and other compliance requirements with lowest possible TCO
- Ability to scale to thousands of distributed locations