Technology, Support, and Collaboration from a Single, Trusted Source
EMPOWER PEOPLE TO SUCCEED
Give Your Employees the Tools to Work Seamlessly
"...ambitious but necessary overhaul..."
- Chair of IIROC - Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada -
Let's begin building a better workplace.
- Asset Lifecycle Services
- Deployment Projects
- Digital support experience
- Access to support via chat, web, text or over the phone
- Field Dispatch
- Enterprise Mobility
- Collaboration Technology
- Endpoint Management
- Digital Vending and Lockers
- Solution Café
- Attract and retain top talent
- Protect employees without limiting creativity
- Allow your teams to collaborate seamlessly
- Meet your employees' ever-evolving needs
A Winning Combination
EVERYTHING YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED
We provide your employees with an elite experience that positions them for success whether they're in the office or working remotely. That includes the right devices and collaboration applications so they can connect with each other effortlessly regardless of location. If they need support, workers can reach out to our concierge support via online, phone, email, or text. We can come to them, or they can visit walk-up locations like a Solution Café or even pick up equipment from a digital locker.
Our goal is to build a deep and trusted partnership with the ability to grow to meet your employees' evolving needs.
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as… Read more »
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With this new way of work, businesses had to reassess their security and support as well as their work arrangements for employees. This whitepaper, developed in partnership with Omdia, analyzes North American businesses’ response to the… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as many employees as possible to work from home. For most, the expectation was that it would be temporary, and the focus was on a speedy transition over implementing long-term strategies. In a May 2020 TechRepublic interview, our… Read more »