Technology, Support, and Collaboration from a Single, Trusted Source
EMPOWER PEOPLE TO SUCCEED
Give Your Employees the Tools to Work Seamlessly
"...ambitious but necessary overhaul..."
- Chair of IIROC - Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada -
Let's begin building a better workplace.
- Asset Lifecycle Services
- Deployment Projects
- Digital support experience
- Access to support via chat, web, text or over the phone
- Field Dispatch
- Enterprise Mobility
- Collaboration Technology
- Endpoint Management
- Digital Vending and Lockers
- Solution Café
- Attract and retain top talent
- Protect employees without limiting creativity
- Allow your teams to collaborate seamlessly
- Meet your employees' ever-evolving needs
A Winning Combination
EVERYTHING YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED
We provide your employees with an elite experience that positions them for success whether they're in the office or working remotely. That includes the right devices and collaboration applications so they can connect with each other effortlessly regardless of location. If they need support, workers can reach out to our concierge support via online, phone, email, or text. We can come to them, or they can visit walk-up locations like a Solution Café or even pick up equipment from a digital locker.
Our goal is to build a deep and trusted partnership with the ability to grow to meet your employees' evolving needs.
- Blog: 3 Ways What We've Learned About Remote Work Will Change IT Support ForeverBefore 2020, there wasn't a massive amount of data available on remote work—with just a… Read more »
- Blog: Why You Need a Better Business Data Backup StrategyMost businesses backup critical data these days, but do you keep it in more than… Read more »
- Blog: 3 Ways What We've Learned About Remote Work Will Change IT Support ForeverBefore 2020, there wasn't a massive amount of data available on remote work—with just a handful of studies showing it could be more productive. With the major pivot to working from home during the pandemic, we have much better information around remote work trends, like how age and personality type… Read more »
- Blog: Why You Need a Better Business Data Backup StrategyMost businesses backup critical data these days, but do you keep it in more than one place? A famous story that demonstrates why multiple backups are necessary involves the Walt Disney Company's Pixar Animation Studios, which nearly lost the movie Toy Story 2 because of a failed backup. Read more »