Accelerate Your Small Business Growth
UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF POWERFUL DIGITAL TOOLS
You don’t have to be a Fortune 500 company to adapt to a digital workplace successfully. With the right digital tools, small or medium sized businesses can give their company a competitive advantage, attract top talent, operate at scale and reach customers worldwide, all while staying on budget.
Scalable, End-to-End Solutions
LEVERAGE WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
We are pleased to serve businesses with as few as 50 employees the same way we do our enterprise clients with 5,000 employees. Whatever the company size, CompuCom reduces disruption and downtime and provides solutions that deliver best-in-class support. Unburden your in-house IT resources and keep your organization running smoothly. Our mission is to provide expert digital support and solutions so you can focus on growing your business.
Services for Your Small Business
01. IT Asset Disposition
Scalable, secure and eco-conscious disposal of obsolete or unwanted IT equipment from procurement to retirement.
02. IT Solutions
Transformative solutions to connect employees in ways that meet their unique needs and preferences.
03. Service Desk In-a-Box
Around the clock remote IT support that includes hardware and software service request management, incident management, knowledge management, self-service and reporting.
04. On-site Support
TOP-NOTCH SUPPORT FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES WITH AS FEW AS 50 EMPLOYEES.
05. One-Time Installation
TECHNOLOGY, SUPPORT, AND COLLABORATION FROM A SINGLE, TRUSTED SOURCE.
06. Professional Services
Value-based IT assessments for remote work including security, networks, desktop and third-party collaboration & productivity applications and tools.
07. Managed Network Edge
COMPLETE SOLUTIONS THAT MONITOR, MANAGE, AND MAINTAIN YOUR NETWORK.
"...far exceed any expectations..."
“I have always believed that a person and a business can show their true worth when they are facing the greatest challenges. Personally and professionally, 2020 has been one of the toughest years to date. Through all of these uncertain times CompuCom proved they had the resources and dedicated staff to far exceed any expectations and solidify themselves as a true trade partner.”
- Platinum Coating -
Let's begin building a better workplace.
- 24/7 remote technical support
- Security solutions
- Setup of collaboration and productivity suites
- Seamless connections that eliminate roadblocks
- Business class IT support specialists
- Cybersecurity protections
- Rapid incident resolution
Allow Your Small Business to Run Smoothly and Optimally
MEET YOUR UNIQUE GOALS
Even if your business is on the smaller side, it is in your best interest to leverage the power of technology to help you meet your unique goals. WIth CompuCom’s innovative small business solutions, you can do just that. We’ll serve as your small business IT partner and be there to support you and your employees every step of the way.
- Blog: Don't Wait for Your Retail Technology to BreakIf you own a car, you know that regular oil changes and other preventative maintenance… Read more »
- Blog: How IT Asset Disposal (ITAD) Is Important to Data Security and Protecting Your BrandEvery year, organizations discard millions of tons of outdated equipment. If not handled correctly, your… Read more »
- Blog: How to Maintain Security When Employees Work RemotelyThe accelerated shift to remote work triggered by the pandemic created new opportunities for hackers,… Read more »
- Blog: Don't Wait for Your Retail Technology to BreakIf you own a car, you know that regular oil changes and other preventative maintenance like replacing worn brakes and tires are what stands between you and getting stranded on the side of the road. For retailers, technology can be seen the same way. A proactive approach that combines automation,… Read more »
- Blog: How IT Asset Disposal (ITAD) Is Important to Data Security and Protecting Your BrandEvery year, organizations discard millions of tons of outdated equipment. If not handled correctly, your old devices could be a security Achilles heel and cause damage to your brand. Considering the average loss per data breach is currently $8.94 million, it's critically important that none of the information stored on… Read more »
- Blog: How to Maintain Security When Employees Work RemotelyThe accelerated shift to remote work triggered by the pandemic created new opportunities for hackers, with half of businesses reporting at least one security scare. The vulnerabilities are many, including unpatched VPN software, unsecured home Wi-Fi networks, personal devices used for work, and increased phishing attacks that target people working… Read more »