Keep Your Network Reliable and Secure
Your small business depends on uninterrupted, secure access to your network 24/7/365. From network requirements to design and configuration, CompuCom provides a single-solution business tool that can track, monitor and keep your network secure.
We are a trusted partner, working tirelessly to optimize network performance and reliability.
Simple, Smart, and Secure Managed Network Solutions
With Managed Network Edge, clients receive a complete solution that monitors, manages, and maintains your network. Our team of experts are committed to providing users with a secure, reliable network.
You can expect around the clock monitoring of your network that ensures continuous availability of your connected devices. Monitoring that not only reduces outages but also improves endpoint utilization and capacity across your entire infrastructure.
- Network monitoring and management
- Incident management
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Change and release management
- 24/7/365 network monitoring
- Device availability reports
- Immediate access to OEM patches and releases
Network Monitoring to Meet Your Needs
STAY UP AND RUNNING AT MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
- Blog: 3 Ways What We've Learned About Remote Work Will Change IT Support ForeverBefore 2020, there wasn't a massive amount of data available on remote work—with just a… Read more »
- Blog: Why You Need a Better Business Data Backup StrategyMost businesses backup critical data these days, but do you keep it in more than… Read more »
- Blog: 3 Ways What We've Learned About Remote Work Will Change IT Support ForeverBefore 2020, there wasn't a massive amount of data available on remote work—with just a handful of studies showing it could be more productive. With the major pivot to working from home during the pandemic, we have much better information around remote work trends, like how age and personality type… Read more »
- Blog: Why You Need a Better Business Data Backup StrategyMost businesses backup critical data these days, but do you keep it in more than one place? A famous story that demonstrates why multiple backups are necessary involves the Walt Disney Company's Pixar Animation Studios, which nearly lost the movie Toy Story 2 because of a failed backup. Read more »