Safeguard Against Security Threats
Protect your DATA and reputation
The need for cyber security has never been greater. Today’s digital world has allowed us to stay connected and conduct business with ease, but this increased connectivity has left us vulnerable to cyber threats.
Small businesses need comprehensive security solutions that incorporate the cloud, as well as other infrastructure, to protect valuable data. CompuCom can construct a strong cyber defense, preventing breaches and reducing risk.
Microsoft Security Workshops for Your Peace of Mind
CompuCom has partnered with Microsoft to give small business owners access to a security workshop specifically designed for security stakeholders. This workshop will help you develop a strategic plan based on expert recommendations. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data as well as support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
Once you attend a Security Workshop, you will walk away with actionable steps based on your organization’s unique security needs. Additionally, you’ll develop a thorough understanding of how to use the latest tools to accelerate your journey to optimal security.
- Security Workshop
- Threat check that identifies cybersecurity threats like malware, phishing emails, compromised user accounts, malicious OAuth apps, and suspicious user activities
- Detailed assessment of your IT and security priorities
- Long-term recommendations from security experts
- Hands-on opportunity to experience integrated security
- Actionable advice from security pros
- Reduced risk of security threats down the road
The Resources You Need to Create a Strategic Security Plan
KEEPING YOU, YOUR DATA AND YOUR CUSTOMERS SAFE & SECURE
- Whitepaper: The Future of Work Accelerates the Need for IT End-User PersonasPersonas give IT and the business a common understanding of employee requirements and help to… Read more »
- Announcement: Living Green Award Recognizes Eco-Conscious Purchase PracticesWe celebrated Earth Day on April 22nd as the anniversary of the birth of the… Read more »
- Blog: The New Employee ExperienceGiven the large shift in how employees work and where employees are working from, it is clear that the employee experience has been forever altered. Which means, the methods organizations use to measure employee experience need to be updated. The employee experience plays a key role in attracting and retaining top talent, so businesses should pay attention to the… Read more »
- Whitepaper: The Future of Work Accelerates the Need for IT End-User PersonasPersonas give IT and the business a common understanding of employee requirements and help to identify the appropriate “tools” that each employee needs to be the most effective and efficient at performing their job. View or download to learn how you can apply personas to empower your end users Read more »
- Announcement: Living Green Award Recognizes Eco-Conscious Purchase PracticesWe celebrated Earth Day on April 22nd as the anniversary of the birth of the modern environmental movement. However, sustainability isn’t a single day activity. It’s a year-round commitment to systematic changes that will sustain our planet. Read more »