Safeguard Against Security Threats
Protect your DATA and reputation
The need for cyber security has never been greater. Today’s digital world has allowed us to stay connected and conduct business with ease, but this increased connectivity has left us vulnerable to cyber threats.
Small businesses need comprehensive security solutions that incorporate the cloud, as well as other infrastructure, to protect valuable data. CompuCom can construct a strong cyber defense, preventing breaches and reducing risk.
Microsoft Security Workshops for Your Peace of Mind
CompuCom has partnered with Microsoft to give small business owners access to a security workshop specifically designed for security stakeholders. This workshop will help you develop a strategic plan based on expert recommendations. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data as well as support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
Once you attend a Security Workshop, you will walk away with actionable steps based on your organization’s unique security needs. Additionally, you’ll develop a thorough understanding of how to use the latest tools to accelerate your journey to optimal security.
- Security Workshop
- Threat check that identifies cybersecurity threats like malware, phishing emails, compromised user accounts, malicious OAuth apps, and suspicious user activities
- Detailed assessment of your IT and security priorities
- Long-term recommendations from security experts
- Hands-on opportunity to experience integrated security
- Actionable advice from security pros
- Reduced risk of security threats down the road
The Resources You Need to Create a Strategic Security Plan
KEEPING YOU, YOUR DATA AND YOUR CUSTOMERS SAFE & SECURE
- Blog: 3 Ways What We've Learned About Remote Work Will Change IT Support ForeverBefore 2020, there wasn't a massive amount of data available on remote work—with just a… Read more »
- Blog: Why You Need a Better Business Data Backup StrategyMost businesses backup critical data these days, but do you keep it in more than… Read more »
- Blog: 3 Ways What We've Learned About Remote Work Will Change IT Support ForeverBefore 2020, there wasn't a massive amount of data available on remote work—with just a handful of studies showing it could be more productive. With the major pivot to working from home during the pandemic, we have much better information around remote work trends, like how age and personality type… Read more »
- Blog: Why You Need a Better Business Data Backup StrategyMost businesses backup critical data these days, but do you keep it in more than one place? A famous story that demonstrates why multiple backups are necessary involves the Walt Disney Company's Pixar Animation Studios, which nearly lost the movie Toy Story 2 because of a failed backup. Read more »