Safeguard Against Security Threats
Protect your DATA and reputation
The need for cyber security has never been greater. Today’s digital world has allowed us to stay connected and conduct business with ease, but this increased connectivity has left us vulnerable to cyber threats.
Small businesses need comprehensive security solutions that incorporate the cloud, as well as other infrastructure, to protect valuable data. CompuCom can construct a strong cyber defense, preventing breaches and reducing risk.
Microsoft Security Workshops for Your Peace of Mind
CompuCom has partnered with Microsoft to give small business owners access to a security workshop specifically designed for security stakeholders. This workshop will help you develop a strategic plan based on expert recommendations. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data as well as support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
Once you attend a Security Workshop, you will walk away with actionable steps based on your organization’s unique security needs. Additionally, you’ll develop a thorough understanding of how to use the latest tools to accelerate your journey to optimal security.
- Security Workshop
- Threat check that identifies cybersecurity threats like malware, phishing emails, compromised user accounts, malicious OAuth apps, and suspicious user activities
- Detailed assessment of your IT and security priorities
- Long-term recommendations from security experts
- Hands-on opportunity to experience integrated security
- Actionable advice from security pros
- Reduced risk of security threats down the road
The Resources You Need to Create a Strategic Security Plan
KEEPING YOU, YOUR DATA AND YOUR CUSTOMERS SAFE & SECURE
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as… Read more »
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With this new way of work, businesses had to reassess their security and support as well as their work arrangements for employees. This whitepaper, developed in partnership with Omdia, analyzes North American businesses’ response to the… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as many employees as possible to work from home. For most, the expectation was that it would be temporary, and the focus was on a speedy transition over implementing long-term strategies. In a May 2020 TechRepublic interview, our… Read more »