First-Class Service at Your Fingertips
In a perfect world, IT would work 100% of the time. (Spoiler alert: it does not.) Our customized digital support experience is focused strictly on enabling your team to solve service and support issues as efficiently as possible.
CompuCom answers the questions: What support do we need now? What will we need later, as we continue to grow? And, what does my specific organization need?
A Service Desk Experience Your Employees Will Love
Your small business needs prompt, effective IT support. Allow our experts to assist your employees via text, telephone, or chat; whatever channel best supports your team. Regardless of the size or scope of the issue, you can rely on our rapid issue response time to keep your business functioning smoothly.
Think of it as a “service desk in a box” that relieves the pressure on in-house teams, addresses issues and gets your business back up and running. CompuCom’s digital support will positively impact your team’s productivity and your company’s bottom line.
"...far exceed any expectations..."
- Platinum Coating -
Let's begin building a better workplace.
- Hardware tech support
- Software tech support
- Over 5,000 field service technicians in the U.S. and Canada
- 24/7/365 availability via text, telephone, and chat
- Next level support at your fingertips
An On Demand Support Team for Your Small Business
GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED WHEN YOU NEED IT
- Blog: 3 Ways What We've Learned About Remote Work Will Change IT Support ForeverBefore 2020, there wasn't a massive amount of data available on remote work—with just a… Read more »
- Blog: Why You Need a Better Business Data Backup StrategyMost businesses backup critical data these days, but do you keep it in more than… Read more »
- Blog: 3 Ways What We've Learned About Remote Work Will Change IT Support ForeverBefore 2020, there wasn't a massive amount of data available on remote work—with just a handful of studies showing it could be more productive. With the major pivot to working from home during the pandemic, we have much better information around remote work trends, like how age and personality type… Read more »
- Blog: Why You Need a Better Business Data Backup StrategyMost businesses backup critical data these days, but do you keep it in more than one place? A famous story that demonstrates why multiple backups are necessary involves the Walt Disney Company's Pixar Animation Studios, which nearly lost the movie Toy Story 2 because of a failed backup. Read more »