Work From Anywhere
DEVICES FOR THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE
Not all remote digital solutions are created equal. CompuCom is uniquely positioned to provide your employees seamless, hassle-free hardware, software, connectivity, and support, no matter where they work. Unite your workforce with the management and support you need.
The End-to-End Device Lifecycle Support You Want and Need
WE MAKE IT EASY
From procurement to retirement, CompuCom can manage and monetize your device lifecycle program across its full value chain. Solutions like Device as a Service moves equipment costs from CapEx to OpEx and Desktop as a Service provides cloud-hosted virtual desktops to any device.
Modern Device Management allows us to configure, maintain, and secure equipment, wherever it is. We provide management and support to maximize the financial impact of lease buyback programs, onboarding new devices and end of life management that supports your SDG’s.
"...some of the top minds..."
"One Friday, an issue arose and the entire network came to a standstill. I brought in some of the top minds in our area— government analysts and top analysts at our partner CompuCom—to try to identify the problem. Given what Meraki allowed us to do in such a short period of time, we're also looking to upgrade our entire phone system, consisting of thousands of resident and staff phones. We're working with Cisco and our partner CompuCom on that right now, and I’m looking forward to tackling this next project.
- Dylan Fresh, Technology Manager at St. Mark Village -
Let's begin building a better workplace.
- Modern Device Management
- Desktop as a Service
- Repair, Refurbish, Redeploy
- IT Asset Disposition (ITAD)
- Device-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Devices from leading suppliers such as Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Microsoft
- Equipment delivered plug-and-play
- Modern Device Management and Windows Virtual Desktop make onboarding and scaling up or down easy
- Increased security
- Proactive technology refreshes
- Efficient, eco-conscious technologies
- A device configuration success rate of over 99.9%
- Knowledgeable and dependable support and consultation
The Single-Source Provider You Need
Discover the Power of a Digital Workplace
We deliver an end-user focus that promotes device choice, out-of-the-box thinking, productivity, and collaboration. With us by your side, you can provide positive employee experiences when they have access to the devices and peripherals that allow them to meet (or even exceed) your organizational goals. As your one-stop-shop we can help ensure positive employee experiences when they have access to the devices and peripherals that allow them to be efficient and productive. We can source the workplace technology you want and support it through its entire lifecycle, so you don't have to.
- Whitepaper: The Future of Work Accelerates the Need for IT End-User PersonasPersonas give IT and the business a common understanding of employee requirements and help to… Read more »
- Announcement: Living Green Award Recognizes Eco-Conscious Purchase PracticesWe celebrated Earth Day on April 22nd as the anniversary of the birth of the… Read more »
- Blog: The New Employee ExperienceGiven the large shift in how employees work and where employees are working from, it is clear that the employee experience has been forever altered. Which means, the methods organizations use to measure employee experience need to be updated. The employee experience plays a key role in attracting and retaining top talent, so businesses should pay attention to the… Read more »
- Whitepaper: The Future of Work Accelerates the Need for IT End-User PersonasPersonas give IT and the business a common understanding of employee requirements and help to identify the appropriate “tools” that each employee needs to be the most effective and efficient at performing their job. View or download to learn how you can apply personas to empower your end users Read more »
- Announcement: Living Green Award Recognizes Eco-Conscious Purchase PracticesWe celebrated Earth Day on April 22nd as the anniversary of the birth of the modern environmental movement. However, sustainability isn’t a single day activity. It’s a year-round commitment to systematic changes that will sustain our planet. Read more »