Work From Anywhere
DEVICES FOR THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE
Not all remote digital solutions are created equal. CompuCom is uniquely positioned to provide your employees seamless, hassle-free hardware, software, connectivity, and support, no matter where they work. Unite your workforce with the management and support you need.
The End-to-End Device Lifecycle Support You Want and Need
WE MAKE IT EASY
From procurement to retirement, CompuCom can manage and monetize your device lifecycle program across its full value chain. Solutions like Device as a Service moves equipment costs from CapEx to OpEx and Desktop as a Service provides cloud-hosted virtual desktops to any device.
Modern Device Management allows us to configure, maintain, and secure equipment, wherever it is. We provide management and support to maximize the financial impact of lease buyback programs, onboarding new devices and end of life management that supports your SDG’s.
"...some of the top minds..."
"One Friday, an issue arose and the entire network came to a standstill. I brought in some of the top minds in our area— government analysts and top analysts at our partner CompuCom—to try to identify the problem. Given what Meraki allowed us to do in such a short period of time, we're also looking to upgrade our entire phone system, consisting of thousands of resident and staff phones. We're working with Cisco and our partner CompuCom on that right now, and I’m looking forward to tackling this next project.
- Dylan Fresh, Technology Manager at St. Mark Village -
Let's begin building a better workplace.
- Modern Device Management
- Desktop as a Service
- Repair, Refurbish, Redeploy
- IT Asset Disposition (ITAD)
- Device-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Devices from leading suppliers such as Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Microsoft
- Equipment delivered plug-and-play
- Modern Device Management and Windows Virtual Desktop make onboarding and scaling up or down easy
- Increased security
- Proactive technology refreshes
- Efficient, eco-conscious technologies
- A device configuration success rate of over 99.9%
- Knowledgeable and dependable support and consultation
The Single-Source Provider You Need
Discover the Power of a Digital Workplace
We deliver an end-user focus that promotes device choice, out-of-the-box thinking, productivity, and collaboration. With us by your side, you can provide positive employee experiences when they have access to the devices and peripherals that allow them to meet (or even exceed) your organizational goals. As your one-stop-shop we can help ensure positive employee experiences when they have access to the devices and peripherals that allow them to be efficient and productive. We can source the workplace technology you want and support it through its entire lifecycle, so you don't have to.
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as… Read more »
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With this new way of work, businesses had to reassess their security and support as well as their work arrangements for employees. This whitepaper, developed in partnership with Omdia, analyzes North American businesses’ response to the… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as many employees as possible to work from home. For most, the expectation was that it would be temporary, and the focus was on a speedy transition over implementing long-term strategies. In a May 2020 TechRepublic interview, our… Read more »