How We Deliver Dell® Technologies
Our decades long partnership with Dell brings experience, knowledge and authority from a leader in the future of the digital workplace. Find the best in hybrid cloud and big-data solutions that build on a modern data center converged infrastructure, servers, storage, and cyber security technologies.
Technology Engineered for Business
A PLATINUM PARTNER
As a Dell EMC Platinum Partner we make an advanced digital workplace a reality by placing the right technology within reach. Dell EMC provides the infrastructure for organizations to streamline their business, transform IT, and protect their most important asset: information.
DIGITAL BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
Our offerings include end-to-end products and services for the planning, design, implementation, management and support services for technology-supported digital business transformation.
- Asset LifeCycle Management for all your Dell EMC hardware, including procurement, provisioning, and asset retirement
- Complete Modern Infrastructure Assessments for moving to a digital infrastructure including operational, server, network, storage, and business impacts
- Project Management to deliver quality projects on time, on budget, and with high quality
- Ongoing Dell EMC device and mobility management services
- Service Desk to support all Dell EMC personal and corporate technology
- Device as a Service, which enables you to get what you need, from hardware, accessories, asset lifecycle, and support, with one contract
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as… Read more »
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With this new way of work, businesses had to reassess their security and support as well as their work arrangements for employees. This whitepaper, developed in partnership with Omdia, analyzes North American businesses’ response to the… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as many employees as possible to work from home. For most, the expectation was that it would be temporary, and the focus was on a speedy transition over implementing long-term strategies. In a May 2020 TechRepublic interview, our… Read more »