Delivering Hewlett Packard Enterprise Solutions
The digital workplace is the new working environment. Employees need to communicate and collaborate without barriers. The key to a company’s efficiency, innovation and growth lie within a modernized hybrid infrastructure. Together with HP, we boost productivity to empower a data-driven organization.
A Platinum Partnership
WE KNOW HEWLETT PACKARD
As a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Platinum Partner, we have extensive experience helping organizations implement HPE solutions to accelerate digital transformations.
EMPOWERING YOUR ORGANIZATION
We provide a full range of services to support HPE hardware and software, including servers, networking, converged infrastructure, hybrid cloud solutions and more.
Our offerings include:
- Device as a Service featuring HP® hardware, managed services, and consulting support throughout lifecycle all for one fixed monthly cost
- Single point of contact for all HPE technology solutions
- Custom technology assessments, proof-of-concept facilities, and on-site demo capabilities
- A dedicated team of HPE program managers and pricing experts on staff
- The public cloud experience of HPE Greenlake, an as-a-service solution that can scale quickly to handle growth needs
- Networking solutions such as Aruba, Edge Servers, HP® SureSuite, HP® TechPulse
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as… Read more »
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With this new way of work, businesses had to reassess their security and support as well as their work arrangements for employees. This whitepaper, developed in partnership with Omdia, analyzes North American businesses’ response to the… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as many employees as possible to work from home. For most, the expectation was that it would be temporary, and the focus was on a speedy transition over implementing long-term strategies. In a May 2020 TechRepublic interview, our… Read more »