Samsung® Solutions Drive Innovation
As a global leader in enterprise mobility and information technology, Samsung provides enterprise products and services that help business realize the future of the digital workplace. Samsung offers state-of-the-art hardware solutions including mobile devices, laptops, PCs, TVs, and audio systems. Employees need the right devices to be productive. Your business needs a simple way to manage those devices. Our partnership with Samsung provides both, improving productivity and efficiency.
Innovative Business Products
BOOST EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY AND SIMPLIFY IT MANAGEMENT
As a Samsung Silver Partner, we manage Samsung devices from procurement and deployment to support and disposal. We manage device configuration, enrollment, advanced mobile security controls and updates, providing mobility software for every stage of the device lifecycle.
INTEGRATED BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Procure the Samsung brand for your workplace, and you’ll be providing some of technology’s most advanced and user-friendly solutions. Our services supporting Samsung hardware include:
- Asset Life Cycle Management for all Samsung devices, from device procurement to decommission
- Device as a Service that enables you to get what you need, from hardware, accessories, asset lifecycle, and support with one contract
- Mobile device management to secure, manage, and monitor your Samsung devices
- Procurement and support of televisions, audio, and digital signage
- Blog: 3 Ways What We've Learned About Remote Work Will Change IT Support ForeverBefore 2020, there wasn't a massive amount of data available on remote work—with just a… Read more »
- Blog: Why You Need a Better Business Data Backup StrategyMost businesses backup critical data these days, but do you keep it in more than… Read more »
- Blog: 3 Ways What We've Learned About Remote Work Will Change IT Support ForeverBefore 2020, there wasn't a massive amount of data available on remote work—with just a handful of studies showing it could be more productive. With the major pivot to working from home during the pandemic, we have much better information around remote work trends, like how age and personality type… Read more »
- Blog: Why You Need a Better Business Data Backup StrategyMost businesses backup critical data these days, but do you keep it in more than one place? A famous story that demonstrates why multiple backups are necessary involves the Walt Disney Company's Pixar Animation Studios, which nearly lost the movie Toy Story 2 because of a failed backup. Read more »