Samsung® Solutions Drive Innovation
As a global leader in enterprise mobility and information technology, Samsung provides enterprise products and services that help business realize the future of the digital workplace. Samsung offers state-of-the-art hardware solutions including mobile devices, laptops, PCs, TVs, and audio systems. Employees need the right devices to be productive. Your business needs a simple way to manage those devices. Our partnership with Samsung provides both, improving productivity and efficiency.
Innovative Business Products
BOOST EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY AND SIMPLIFY IT MANAGEMENT
As a Samsung Silver Partner, we manage Samsung devices from procurement and deployment to support and disposal. We manage device configuration, enrollment, advanced mobile security controls and updates, providing mobility software for every stage of the device lifecycle.
INTEGRATED BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Procure the Samsung brand for your workplace, and you’ll be providing some of technology’s most advanced and user-friendly solutions. Our services supporting Samsung hardware include:
- Asset Life Cycle Management for all Samsung devices, from device procurement to decommission
- Device as a Service that enables you to get what you need, from hardware, accessories, asset lifecycle, and support with one contract
- Mobile device management to secure, manage, and monitor your Samsung devices
- Procurement and support of televisions, audio, and digital signage
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as… Read more »
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With this new way of work, businesses had to reassess their security and support as well as their work arrangements for employees. This whitepaper, developed in partnership with Omdia, analyzes North American businesses’ response to the… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as many employees as possible to work from home. For most, the expectation was that it would be temporary, and the focus was on a speedy transition over implementing long-term strategies. In a May 2020 TechRepublic interview, our… Read more »