Tech support that delivers exceptional experiences
ALWAYS-ON SUPPORT FOR YOUR ALWAYS-ON EMPLOYEES
Today’s employees demand a consistent, elevated support experience. Whether they are at home, at the office, or somewhere in between. And enterprises expect this elevated support to be combined with automation and AI to reduce costs and scale efficiently.
We meet your employees where they are—offering flexible around-the-clock support for any device and more tools that empower hybrid and remote teams to solve issues independently.
With five generations in the workforce, it’s key to consider the tech wants and needs will be different for everyone. Providing a better user experience is about being flexible and adapting to the ever-changing business needs. This enables your teams to work from anywhere on any device no matter the time of day or week.
Running a productive, connected, secure business with a totally seamless user experience takes a partner you can trust with your tech and people. It takes Compucom.
"...ambitious but necessary overhaul..."
"Over the last fiscal year, IIROC completed the final phase of its infrastructure upgrade, vendor consolidation, and cloud computing transition program, an ambitious but necessary overhaul of their information technology that vastly increased our capabilities and reduced operating costs. As a result, IIROC was well prepared to move to a 100% work from home environment when that became necessary in mid-March 2020. Not only did employees seamlessly and securely continue their work from home, systems and people were ready for a massive increase in equity markets activity - activity that peaked in late March at twice the previous recorded highs."
- Chair of IIROC - Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada -
Let's begin building a better workplace.
Digital Support Experience
HELPFUL TECH SUPPORT, NO WAITING
SUPPORT FOR WHEREVER YOU ARE
Experienced, certified technicians service corporate and employee-owned technology wherever the work is done—including employees working from home or in hybrid environments.
Campus Support Services
EVEN MORE FLEXIBILITY
- Unified Endpoint Management and Why it Matters for the EnterpriseThe Best Device Experiences for the Hybrid Workforce No Turning Back! Hybrid and remote work… Read more »
- Global Tensions, Chips, and the Supply Chain: How an MSP Can HelpIn April, China once again conducted military exercises off the coast of Taiwan, causing Asia-Pacific… Read more »
- EX, Technology, and the Watermelon EffectHappy Employees Equal Happy Customers: Taking Care of Your First Customers First Customer Experience (CX)… Read more »
- Unified Endpoint Management and Why it Matters for the EnterpriseThe Best Device Experiences for the Hybrid Workforce No Turning Back! Hybrid and remote work models are not going away. While there’s been a push to return to the office this year, and the average city office occupancy rates are over 50% for the first time since the pandemic, the… Read more »
- Global Tensions, Chips, and the Supply Chain: How an MSP Can HelpIn April, China once again conducted military exercises off the coast of Taiwan, causing Asia-Pacific tensions to move up the list of potential geopolitical supply chain issues to keep an eye on. Read more »
- EX, Technology, and the Watermelon EffectHappy Employees Equal Happy Customers: Taking Care of Your First Customers First Customer Experience (CX) is a hot topic issue, and rightly so. But are you taking care of your “first customers,” your employees, with the same care, commitment, and focus you give to your customers? Read more »