Meeting the Needs of Today’s Digital Workplace
SHIFT FROM OFFICE-CENTRIC TO USER-CENTRIC
Agile. Flexible. Consistent. Your business’s digital workplace must have a consumer-like user experience, regardless of platform and location. For organizations with distributed workforces, Compucom offers technical resources that provide better business outcomes. Our IT support boosts collaboration, supports workforce mobility while also reducing costs.
Our personalized technology solutions include remote tools to resolve issues proactively. Support is available to local and remote employees via multiple channels. We offer automated self-help service, on-site Solution Cafés, retail store-based walk-up centers, on-site or dispatched technicians, and traditional 24/7 service desk support via phone, email, and chat.
"...ambitious but necessary overhaul..."
"Over the last fiscal year, IIROC completed the final phase of its infrastructure upgrade, vendor consolidation, and cloud computing transition program, an ambitious but necessary overhaul of their information technology that vastly increased our capabilities and reduced operating costs. As a result, IIROC was well prepared to move to a 100% work from home environment when that became necessary in mid-March 2020. Not only did employees seamlessly and securely continue their work from home, systems and people were ready for a massive increase in equity markets activity - activity that peaked in late March at twice the previous recorded highs."
- Chair of IIROC - Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada -
Let's begin building a better workplace.
Minimize Work Interruptions with Our Solutions
OUR EXTENSIVE REACH MINIMIZES DOWNTIME AND HELPS DRIVES SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS OUTCOMES.
Endpoint Intelligence and Control
ELEVATE END-USER SUPPORT BY PREVENTING DEVICE ISSUES BEFORE THEY HAPPEN WITH REAL-TIME INSIGHTS AND ANALYTICS FOR DEVICE HEALTH.
ON-DEMAND AND SCHEDULED ACCESS TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IN A WALK-UP, CAFÉ-LIKE ATMOSPHERE.
Office Depot® Walk-In
ABILITY TO SCHEDULE TOP-NOTCH SUPPORT FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN OFFICE DEPOT LOCATIONS.
- Service Desk
- On-site Support
- Dispatch-Based Support
- Campus-Based Support
- Enterprise Walk-In Support
- Solution Café
- Endpoint Intelligence and Control (EPIC)
- Round-the-clock tech support
- Support via chat, web, text, or voice
- 95% reach across the U.S. and Canada
- Fast resolution of technical problems
- Data collection and analysis for actionable insights
Always-on Support for Any Device or Location
PROVIDING A CONSUMER-LIKE EXPERIENCE TO END USERS
Whether working on-site or remotely, your employees should be focused on your business, not your technology. We keep organizations running smoothly with round-the-clock comprehensive technical support that keeps workers secure and productive.
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as… Read more »
- Whitepaper: Supporting Employees in Adapting to the New NormalThe dramatic shift to a highly distributed workforce brought forth many new workplace challenges. With this new way of work, businesses had to reassess their security and support as well as their work arrangements for employees. This whitepaper, developed in partnership with Omdia, analyzes North American businesses’ response to the… Read more »
- Blog: IT Leaders Identified Top 5 Digital Capabilities for the FutureRoughly a year ago, organizations found themselves with just weeks or days to move as many employees as possible to work from home. For most, the expectation was that it would be temporary, and the focus was on a speedy transition over implementing long-term strategies. In a May 2020 TechRepublic interview, our… Read more »