Welcome to CompuCom! Canadian associates please click here.
We are excited to have you join our team. To help you get started, we have provided new hire onboarding information and instructions below. You will enter most of your required personal information directly into Workday, our Human Resources information management system. Other required information will also be entered or viewed online, so internet access to complete your onboarding is required.
Access to some of these systems or information requires a CompuCom Active Directory System (ADS) network user ID and password which should be provided by your manager once you are on board. If you experience technical issues or need technical assistance, please contact the CompuCom Service Desk (CSD) at 888-557-4129 or in Dallas at 972-856-3011.
What to do before your first day (no CompuCom network access required):
- View the CompuCom website and read the CompuCom Corporate Overview.
- Start the employment eligibility verification, Form I-9 process:
- CompuCom participates in the E-Verify system.
- Read and follow the I-9 instructions detailed below.
- Have your accepted documents ready for verification by Human Resources, a manager or a designated team lead.
- Associates who will be located at a CompuCom office or other facility with an onsite CompuCom manager will use the CompuCom Compliance Center to to initiate your Form I-9 before you begin work. Your manager will verify and complete your Form I-9 after you have begun work.
- Associates who will not be located in a CompuCom office or other facility with an onsite CompuCom manager are remote. Please utilize the Compliance Center System to initiate your Form I-9 before you begin work, then review the I-9 instructions above.
What to do your first week at CompuCom (CompuCom network access required):
- First Day: Please complete all items in your Workday Inbox; this will give you access to complete the New Hire Orientation training on TheHUB.
- Click here for the New Associate Roadmap. This will help guide you through your first two weeks as a CompuCom associate.
- Learn about getting paid and enter the following information into Workday:
- Direct deposit instructions
- Emergency contact information
- Home telephone number
- W-4 tax withholdings form (paper submissions are not accepted)
- Get a security badge where appropriate
- Log on to CompuCom's intranet site, TheWIRE and make it your home page
- Residents of CA, FL, IL, ND, OH, TX, WA or WV should review important workers’ compensation information